Welcome to Heart & Vascular Center of Arizona’s Pilot Health Services. Dr. Adam Brodsky is a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist and Aviation Medical Examiner. Dr. Brodsky offers a wide range of medical services to pilots requiring FAA Second and Third Class Medical Examinations.
Our range of services include:
- FAA Medical Examinations (Second & Third Class and Student Pilot)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Executive Medical Examinations
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Cardiovascular Evaluations and Diagnostic Testing
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- Carotid Artery Doppler
- Arterial Upper and Lower Extremity Doppler
- Cardiac and Peripheral Catheterization and Intervention
If you would like to schedule an examination for an FAA Medical Certificate follow these steps:
1) Go to MedXPress and fill out the FAA form 8500-8.
2) Schedule an FAA Medical Examination by calling (602) 307-0070 and choose option 1.
3) On the date of your examination bring:
- Medical history
- FAA special issuance letter
- Any medications you are taking