Kim Krmpotic, DNP, AG-ACNP
Board Certified Doctorate Nurse Practitioner
Kim began her nursing career in 2007 and then advanced to Nurse Practitioner in 2015. She started her career as a Licensed Practice Nurse in Florida in Medical & Surgical Nursing. She later transferred to Oregon working in pediatrics and long term care. In 2010, she completed her Registered Nurse from Pima Medical Institute in Mesa, Arizona and began working as a cardiovascular telemetry nurse. In 2011, she graduated with her Bachelors in Nursing from Arizona State University (Go Sun Devils). In 2012, she began working on her Doctorate in Nursing at The University of Arizona (Go Wildcats). During this time, she worked as an RN in outpatient cardiovascular and interventional radiology pre- and post-procedures.
Kim graduated with her Masters in Nursing in 2014 and a Doctorate in Nursing in 2015. Her research is primarily focused in Heart Failure and Transitional Care and now enjoys working in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease Management.
- 2007 – Okaloosa Applied Technology Center; Licensed Practiceal Nurse
- 2010 – Pima Medical Institute; Registered Nurse
- 2011 – Arizona State University; Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- 2014 – University of Arizona; Masters of Science in Nursing
- 2015 – University of Arizona; Doctorate of Nursing Practice in Adult Gerontology Acute Care