Misty Curry has worked in the medical field for 14 years. Born and raised in AZ, she started her career as a respiratory therapist, then specialized in sleep medicine as a registered polysomnographic technologist. She has worked in several areas of the hospital including pediatrics, telemetry and the ICU as well as outpatient clinics. Her passion for people and medicine led her to become a Physician Assistant. She has been with the practice since 2012.
Misty is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants.
- National Commission for the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant, State of Arizona
- 2012 A. T. Still University, M.S. Physician Assistant Studies, Mesa AZ
- 2009 Arizona State University, B.S. Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Tempe AZ
- 2000 Apollo College, A.O.S. Respiratory Therapy, Mesa AZ