Adam Brodsky, MD, FACC
Dr. Brodsky earned his medical degree at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois. He completed his internal medicine residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts Dr. Brodsky completed his cardiology residency and fellowship in interventional cardiology at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois. He also earned a Masters in Management from the JL Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Evanston, Illinois. Dr. Brodsky specializes in Cardiac and Peripheral Intervention and Treatment. A physician and pilot, Dr. Brodsky flies to an Outreach Clinic in Show Low, Arizona to see patients. Dr. Brodsky is originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Dr. Brodsky has published a number of peer-reviewed articles in cardiovascular and medical literature.
- Beohar N, Flaherty J, Davidson C, Brodsky A, et al. The CenterSurface Method for Three Dimensional Reconstruction of Cardiac MR Images to Quantitatively Evaluate Regional Wall Thickening and Global Left Ventricular Function. [abstract] J Am Coll Cardiol. In Press.
- Beohar N, Brodsky A, Davidson C, et al. 1126-112 The CenterSurface Method for Quantitative Evaluation of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Regional Wall Thickening. [abstract] J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43(5):A207-8
Book Chapters & Manuscripts
- Brodsky A. Percutaneous Approaches to Aortic Valve Replacement. Applied Radiology. In Press
- Brodsky A, Nahlawi M, Holly T. Preoperative Consultation. In: Alpert, JS (ed). Cardiology For The Primary Care Physician, 4th Edition. Current Medicine Inc; 2005: 19-27
- Brodsky A, Fintel D. Management of Atrial Fibrillation. In: Rakel, Bope (eds). Conn’s Current Therapy 2005. WB Saunders; 2005: 340-344.
- Brodsky A, Fintel D. Management of Angina Pectoris. In: Rakel, Bope (eds). Conn’s Current Therapy 2004. WB Saunders; 2004: 295-300.
- Brodsky A, Davidson C. The NEPHRIC Trial. Endovascular Today. 2003; 2(6):34-6
- First Place Manuscript, GE Healthcare-SCAI Fellows Competition August 2004
- Elected Medical School Class Senator
- Medical School College Coordinating Council Chair
- Medical School Curriculum Review Committee
- Phi Beta Kappa