Dr. Jason Klein is the first cardiologist to implant the revolutionary LINQ, Insertable Cardiac Monitor, in the Phoenix area. To read more about this device, see below.
Insertable Cardiac Monitor
The revolutionary Reveal LINQ™ Insertable Cardiac Monitoring system is designed to help your doctor quickly diagnose and treat irregular heartbeats that may be related to unexplained fainting.
- The Reveal LINQ ICM is the smallest heart monitor on the market.
- It automatically detects and records abnormal heart rhythms for up to 3 years
- It’s safe for use in an MRI setting.
Simple and Discreet
- The Reveal LINQ ICM is placed just under the skin of your chest in a simple outpatient procedure.
- The ultra-discreet heart monitor is not visible in most patients.
For More information on the Reveal LINQ go to http://www.medtronic.com/patients/fainting/device/our-insertable-cardiac-monitors/reveal-linq-icm/